Winter Park Chateau, Winter Park, CO
Welcome to the Winter Park Chateau B & B, where classic meets contemporary in the heart of Colorado's year-round playground, Winter Park. Our prime downtown location is the perfect base to explore all that Winter Park has to offer.
As the mountain communities open, we welcome your stay!
COME BACK TO THE MOUNTAINS AND STAY FOR FREE.
Book directly on our site and receive one night free* on a two night stay in August. This is valid Sunday - Thursday arrival (discount will be applied upon confirmation). You must note the discount when you are making the reservation.
We will always match the best rate you find online less $10!
• We have reduced clutter and are increasing cleaning frequently.
• In addition, we wipe down light switches, remotes, and other commonly used surfaces multiple times a day, including use of personal protective equipment to clean rooms and common areas.
• Triple sheeting is our policy which offers a highly sanitary bedding solution. It guarantees that your bed is clean and fresh. Sheeting components are laundered after each guests visits to ensure a safe and healthy sleeping environment.
• To be helpful with the ever changing circumstances, we are offering an exception to our cancellation policy for all advance reservations made directly with Winter Park Chateau.
• To comply with the new regulations, we are providing a "light" take out breakfast for your convenience with coffee, tea and juice service daily.
We offer guests a comfortable set of accommodations housed in a classic B & B Victorian home while stylishly furnished with modern, designer trimmings. Our 10,000 sq. ft. house provides uniquely designed rooms and convenient amenities to complement your stay. Lounge around in the entertainment living room or treat yourself to a soothing dip in our outdoor hot tub.
• Contemporary Boutique Bed & Breakfast Inn with Victorian Style
•9 Private Guest Rooms all with private baths
•Entertainment Living Room
•80" Television in Entertainment room
• Prime Downtown Location walking distance to most restaurants and night entertainment
•Complimentary Wireless Internet
•Outdoor Hot tub
•Special event space
•Terraced Back landing with gazebo
• Only two miles to the ski mountain with free shuttle bus service
• Amtrak station is only 2 miles away with shuttle service available
•The Chateau is easily accessible from Denver International Airport, the Front Range, and the Western Slope.
• Close to 4 world class golf courses and the Rocky Mountain National Park
• Fishing and Biking are walking distance from the property
•Rent the whole house for business retreats and other special occasions. Our Inn provides the perfect setting for large gatherings and special events.Rooms and Rates
Eats & Drinks
Winter Park Chateau is ideally located downtown within walking distance to four different breakfast cafes as well as numerous bars and entertainment options.more
Packages & Pricing
Seasonal Rates: King rooms: $200 Queen rooms: $150 Friday and Saturday: $25 weekend surcharge
Additional guests above 2, $25 Kids under 12 free.
*special events and holiday periods rates are subject to change.
We offer custom packages which can include lift tickets, train tickets, ski and/or bike rentals, massages, in room additions and more. Champagne, flowers, and chocolates are a great favorite. Breakfast in bed with mimosas' will enhance any special occasion.
Summer Events & Promotions
Winter Park is an ideal location for the summer time.
Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Golfing, Shopping, and wonderful signature events are always going on.
A few of the upcoming are:
Odell Brewing Co. Summer Concert Series
Tuesdays and Thursdays Music in the Parks
Weekly Fitness in the park free classes
14th Annual Blues from the Top Concerty
Run for Independence event
4th of July Celebration
Mountain Bike Weekend event
34th Annual Jazz Festival
The Divide Music Festival and Winter Park Beer Festival
Solshine Mustic Festival and The Uncorked Wine Festival
Please call for specific dates and availability
The accommodation include 9 guest rooms which include King rooms, Queen Rooms and Double Bed Rooms. Some of the rooms also offer balconies, fireplaces and jetted tubs. The total of the three guests floors can sleep up to 25. Private bathrooms, flat screen televisions, wireless internet and designer furnishings are featured in each room.
The 10,000 sq foot house also features a hot tub on the second floor deck, a entertainment living room with an 80" television and a terraced back landing area with a gazebo.more